Check out our new-look version of 7 Cardinal Rules In Life in a beautiful infographic which can be printed as a poster. Enjoy!
The Seven Cardinal Rules For Life:
Also known as the seven cardinal rules of life or 7 cardinal rules for life poster.
If you don’t have access to a printer.. DO NOT FEAR! Check out AMAZON below where you can purchase a poster of the 7 Cardinal Rules for Life.
7 Cardinal Rules For Life Everyone Should Know:
- Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
- What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
- Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
- No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
- Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometime there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
People also like: 10 Things That Positive People Do Differently
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook
Share this Image On Your Site